Saturday, July 10, 2010

Salvation!

I preached again at the surfboard church, Bola de Neve. It was even better than the night before. I got to got out and minister before hand. We saw two people healed and we blessed several more. God is really moving powerfully.

While we waited for the service to start, I noticed the worship team was playing It Is You by the Newsboys, but of course they were singing it in Portuguese. I went up to the mic and began singing it in English. They asked me to join them for the worship service. We sang several American songs. It was awesome. Worship was so powerful. What a great opportunity too. I have now led worship on three continents. God is so good.

We did words of knowledge and saw three people sovereignly healed. I then made a call to salvation before the message. I really wasn't expecting much and I wasn't sure if I was going to do it. But I stood amazed as 23 people came forward! There was only about 100 people there total! I guess there was a rehab clinic that came that night and all of them received Christ. And they were exited about it. They were yelling and they were full of joy. What an amazing night.

But it got better. After the sermon, we saw another 17 physically healed, 20 inner healings, 5 received calls into the ministry, and several received a powerful touch from the Lord. God is so good!

I won't go into all of the specific testimonies, but they are all amazing. I love God so much. I will do anything for Him. I can't wait until the Spirit falls on central PA like He's been doing for so many years in Brazil. William Penn prophesied over PA 200 years ago. The fruit of that prophecy is now coming. God will sweet over PA like He has done in Brazil. Now is our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment