Monday, July 12, 2010

The best night

Each night has been better than the night before. Last night we were at a hungry church and every sick person was healed. We went to the same church last night. God said that tonight, He wanted to show them how hungry He is for them. I changed the message and spoke about the Father's heart. There were so many confirmations from the Lord that this was His message.

The night before we there were only about 50 people. Tonight there was 150 people. We healed about 15 people tonight. We also saw 17 salvations and 4 blastings. But the biggest miracle of the night was the emotional healings. We prayed for almost everybody and almost all of them needed emotional healing. We counted at least 50 people that received emotional healing, but you could probably count everyone.

We gathered in a circle around the pastor after the service and prophesied over him. He was so gracious. I have been to two churches in the past four days. I would love to see them again in a year or so to see what the Lord has done. Both churches have an amazing future ahead of them. God is so good.

This is a short post because I have to run. This might be my last post before I return home. I'll do another post when I return home. I can't wait to bring this fire home.

No comments:

Post a Comment